Policies and Procedures
Please find below all the Policies that relate to Biddulph Youth and Community Zone.
All policies are read and adhered to by all members of Staff, Volunteers, Young Leaders and Sessional Workers.
You can view the policies by clicking on to the link and the document will then open in a new tab.
And if you have any questions please do not hesitate in getting in touch with us.
- Behaviour Policy – Nov 2018
- Equality and Diversity Policy Nov 2018
- Recruitment, Employment and Volunteering Policy and Procedures JAN 2019
- Members Code of Conduct – Nov 2018
- Complaints Policy Nov 2018
- Confidentiality Policy Nov 2018
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedures MAR 2019
- Child Protection Incident Record Form JAN 2015
- Data Protection Policy Feb 2018
- Fire Evacuation Procedures JAN 2019
- Internet Policy JAN 2019
- Disciplinary Policy JAN 2019
- Grievance Policy JAN 2019
- Lone Working Policy
- Whistle blowing Procedure MAR 2019
- Health and Safety NOV 2018
- Constitution Nov 14
- Hiring Guidance and Form – Rev DEC 2017
- Privacy Notice Feb 2018